How To Install MetaMask
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
This article explains how to install MetaMask.
Knowing how to install MetaMask is important for using GALA on decentralized exchanges such as Uniswap and OpenSea. Metamask allows users to interact with web pages that use the Ethereum blockchain and it conducts transactions in a fast, secure way. Knowing how to install MetaMask enables a user to do this.
This article assumes the reader understands the information in the following articles:
What is the Gala Games Ecosystem?
Note: The user assumes all risk and responsibility for the use of this third party wallet and any other similar wallet.
1) Navigate to Metamask.io and click the Download Now button.
2) MetaMask works on a variety of different devices and web browsers. This example will use Brave. Clicking the Brave option below will navigate to the download page of MetaMask for Brave Browser Users.
3) This navigates to the Chrome Web Store. In this example, a Brave user would click Add to Brave.
4) After clicking Add to Brave, an “Add MetaMask” prompt will pop up. Click Add Extension as shown below.
5) MetaMask will now install in the web browser. In Brave, MetaMask may be hidden behind a puzzle piece. Click the puzzle piece and pin MetaMask so it is easier to access.
Metamask will no longer be hidden, and can be found as shown below.