Disconnect Discord From A Gala Games Account
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
This is a step-by-step guide on disconnecting a Discord account from a Gala Games account.
Having a Discord account linked to a Gala Games account is beneficial as purchasing Gala Gold and/or a Founder’s Node unlocks exclusive content in Discord. Sometimes a user may want to change the Discord account associated with their Gala Games account because they were locked out of their Discord or another situation. Users may purchase Gold or a Founder's role and may need to have the role updated by disconnecting and reconnecting. Knowing how to disconnect an account is important and, once it’s done, the connecting process can be completed again!
This article assumes the reader understands the information in the following articles:
What are the benefits of Gala Gold
Connect Discord To A Gala Games Account
Disconnecting from the Gala Games Site
1) Log in to Gala Games account and click Account.
2) In the Settings page, click Discord.
3) Click the Disconnect button as shown below.
4) When the prompt below pops up, click the Disconnect button.
5) Once the account is fully disconnected, click the Connect button to start the process of connecting a Discord account again.
Disconnecting From Discord Directly
1) In Discord, click User Settings.
2) Under User Settings, click Authorized Apps.
3) In the Authorized Apps section, located Gala Games and then click Deauthorize.
4) When the below prompt appears, click Deauthorize.