Send an NFT from a Gala Games Account
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
This article explains how a user can Send an NFT (item) from their wallet to another wallet.
This article assumes the reader understands the information in the following articles:
What is a Transfer Code?
1) Log into a Gala Games Account and click Inventory.
2) Scroll down until the website shows the NFT section of the inventory. NFTs for games on the Gala Games website are separated based on which game they are from. In this example, a user wants to Send an Alpha Glow Lava Tank (Ancient) NFT to another player. Since this is an NFT used in Spider Tanks, the user would click Spider Tanks.
3) After loading the account’s Spider Tanks NFT inventory, this person would click Alpha Glow Lava Tank (Ancient).
4) This next page will list how many of the items chosen are in a person’s wallet. This account has one Alpha Glow Lava Tank (Ancient); if there were multiple of these NFTs in a wallet a person would be able to Send more. After choosing the number of NFTs that are needed to be sent, click the Send Item button.
5) After clicking the Send Item button, enter the recipient’s Ethereum address in the To box as shown below. A gas fee will be required to Send an item on the Ethereum blockchain. A person can use the default fee selected or use the Speed Up button to have the NFT sent faster. After the Ethereum address is entered, click the Send Item prompt.
6) Sending an item requires the account’s Transfer Code. Enter the Transfer Code in the box as shown below and click the Submit button.
7) As long as there is enough Ethereum to complete the transaction, sending the item will be successful. Sending items is usually a fast process, but it can be slow if the Ethereum network becomes congested.