How Can I View Items (NFTs) in a Contract?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
This article explains how to view items (NFTs) in a contract on Etherscan.
This article is a guide to show the process of viewing items (NFTs) in a contract; this will enable a user to see the blockchain data that confirms how many items are in a wallet.
This article assumes the reader understands the information in the following articles:
1) Visit OpenSea.io
2) Search OpenSea for the item that needs to be viewed. We’ll use a Wheel Assembly in this example.
3) Click on the item.
4) Copy the item ID in the URL; it’s the text after “assets/” and before the next /
The example in the image below would have the item ID of “0xc36cF0cFcb5d905B8B513860dB0CFE63F6Cf9F5c”
5) Visit etherscan.io and enter the item ID in the search bar; we will use the item ID from step 4 as an example. Hit enter or click the magnifying glass.
6) Click on Contract
7) Click on Read Contract
8) Click on balanceOf
9) Enter your wallet address into the _owner (address) field
9a) Enter the item ID (from step 4) into the _id (uint256) field
9b) Click Query
10) You should see a quantity of that item listed after unity256. This is the amount of this NFT in the entered wallet. In this example, this wallet has 20 Wheel Assemblies.