Connect Discord To A Gala Games Account
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
This is a step by step guide on connecting a Discord account to a Gala Games account.
When purchasing Gala Gold or buying a Founder’s Node, particular roles are then assigned to unlock hidden channels in the Discord that only Gold members or Node members can see. This includes getting access to the gold-sneak-peaks and being able to participate in public tests of games. Without a linked account to Discord, a user cannot enjoy the full benefits of their purchase.
This article assumes the reader understands the information in the following articles:
What are the Benefits of Gala Gold?
Disconnect Discord From A Gala Games Account
1) Log into a Gala Games account and click the Connect Discord button.
2) Click the Connect Now button.
3) A pop-up window with a prompt to log into discord in a browser will appear. Enter in the login information as requested.
4) The next prompt will ask about what Gala Games wants to see in the Discord account. This will only allow Gala Games to see the Discord username and avatar and to join the Gala Discord if the account isn’t already in the server. After reading the information, click Authorize.
5) Once the process is done successfully, it will show that the Discord account and the Gala Games account are linked. Clicking Go To Discord Chat will open up the Gala Games Discord.
Note: If the Discord account is not in the Gala Games Discord, please click the Accept Invite button as shown below.
6) The process is now complete and the Discord account will be linked to the Gala Games Account! This can be confirmed as successful by looking for the Verified Gala Discord User role.
The Connect Discord button will also disappear from the website and be shown as this below.
Note: If a new role is not automatically added to a Discord account, unlinking and relinking may be required.