How To Use CoinPayments?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
This article explains what CoinPayments is and how to make purchases with CoinPayments on the Gala Store.
CoinPayments is an alternative payment method on the Gala Games site. Instead of using the wallet that is in a person’s Gala Games account, this allows for a person to make a payment using an external wallet. This integration allows for the Gala Store to accept more cryptocurrencies than previously. Having this flexibility allows purchasing NFTs to be much easier for the end user.
This article assumes the reader understands the information in the following articles:
How To Sign Up For A Gala Game’s Account?
What is an NFT?
1) Log into a Gala Games account and click the Games tab.
2) Choose what game NFTs are desired to be purchased, this example will use purchasing an NFT for Town Star.
3) Scroll down the webpage and click an NFT desired to be purchased, this example will use an Express Depot.
4) Clicking an NFT in the store will bring up the new purchasing page. From here, a purchase can be made using currencies in the wallet, or using CoinPayments. Click Coinpayments to proceed.
5) This will bring up the current crypto currencies that can be used to make a purchase, and the estimated amounts required to complete the purchase.
Note: The exact total will be shown by CoinPayments in the next step.
6) After selecting the desired cryptocurrency for purchase, a greenbar will appear, please stay on the current page until the next page appears.
This next page will appear, with a timer indicating the amount of time left to send the payment to CoinPayments. Click view order status to be taken to CoinPayments.
6a) When making multiple CoinPayments, click on the globe in the top right corner to see current pending orders and it will redirect to recent activity. From there, click view status to be taken to the next step.
7) The CoinPayments page will show exactly how much of the currency is owed, and the payment address.
7a) Total Amount to Send: This amount is how much of the cryptocurrency is needed left to complete the order When this number reaches 0, the order is complete.
Received So Far: This amount shows how much as sent to the wallet address. In order to fulfill the order, the Balance remaining needs to be 0.
Balance Remaining: Balance remaining is the remaining balance left to cover the cost of the purchase. Once this number reaches 0, the amount needed to complete the purchase is satisfied.
7b) Send To Address: This address is generated for the current purchase of the item from the Gala Store.
NOTE: These addresses are unique for each purchase. DO NOT use the same address for purchases twice. THIS WILL result in the loss of funds. Please be sure to verify that the address here is the same address used to send funds to.
Time Left For Us to Confirm Funds: This is the time limit allotted to finish making the purchase on Coinpayments. The payment for the NFT must be completed before the timer runs out.
8) This webpage will change when the funds are received. In this example, the full amount of Doge was sent, and now the purchase must wait until it is confirmed on chain used for payment.
Once the payment clears, it will show a status changed to Complete.