How To Redeem An NFT
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
This is a step by step guide on how to claim an NFT (Non-Fungible Token).
NFTs may be redeemed as part of a promotional piece such as the CoinGecko 7th Anniversary “Pieces of Nine'' NFT collection. Knowing how to redeem a code is how a user can receive their NFT and use it on the blockchain.
1) Log into a Gala Games account and go to https://app.gala.games/redeem/
Note: A fully setup Gala Games account will be required as Ethereum is needed for a later step in the tutorial.
2) This will take a user to the redeem page. Enter the redemption code and click Redeem.
3) Once the code is redeemed successfully click the Globe in the top right of the webpage (next to your username).
4) Click Tap to Collect in the Notifications page.
5) In the Treasure Chest click the box next to the item desired to be minted and then click Add Item to Inventory.
Note: This will require Ethereum to pay the GAS fee for minting. The account’s Ethereum address can be found under Inventory in the Ethereum tab.
6) Enter the account’s Transfer Code.
Once the NFT is redeemed from a Treasure Chest, the redemption process is complete and it will be in the Inventory tab under NFTs.