Transferring an NFT
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
This is a step-by-step guide on how to transfer an NFT from the Treasure Chest to another blockchain such as Ethereum. Knowing how to transfer an NFT from the Treasure Chest allows a user the flexibility of sending their NFT to a supported blockchain. As of now, only the Ethereum Network is supported.
This article assumes the reader understands the information in the following articles:
How To Select Gas Fees For Treasure Chest And Store Purchases
Transferring is the process that allows a person to take their NFT from their Treasure Chest and transfer it to other blockchains supported by the Gala Games site. As of now, only the Ethereum Network is supported, but in the future there will be other blockchains available for a user to select.
1) Log into a Gala Games account and click Inventory.
2) In the Inventory, a user can see what NFTs are in their Treasure Chest. NFTs are categorized by game.
In this example, Spider Tanks will be used.
Navigate to Spider Tanks and click the arrow to continue.
3) After clicking the arrow, select the desired NFT to be transferred. NFTs that can be Transferred
will have a Treasure Chest label below their names.
4) After selecting the NFT, choose the desired quantity to be transferred. Click Transfer Item to continue.
5) As of now, only the Ethereum Network is supported for transferring. A gas fee will be required to transfer to the Ethereum blockchain. A person can use the default fee selected or use the speed up button to have the NFT transferred faster.
Once that is selected, click Transfer Item.
A success prompt will appear. It may take a few minutes (potentially longer depending on network speed) for the transaction to be completed.
Note: Users can click the bell icon in the top right of the webpage to view the status of their Treasure Chest transfer.
Users will see the claim as pending when the claim is submitted.
The status will change to Awaiting Fulfillment when the Treasure Chest claim is ready to be fulfilled and sent back to the wallet.
Once the Transfer has arrived in the wallet, the status will change to Fulfilled.
6) Once an NFT Transfer is fulfilled, it will appear as an NFT in the corresponding game category. This means that the NFT will appear in the Spider Tanks section of the inventory.
Note: Spider Tank NFTs that have been transferred to the Ethereum Network will have the Ethereum Blockchain label below their name.
NFTs that have not been transferred will have the Treasure Chest label below their name.