How to Swap GALA to pToken GALA on Binance Smart Chain Network
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
This is a step by step guide on how to switch GALA from the Ethereum Network to the Binance Smart Chain Network.
Knowing how to swap between these two networks will give the user flexibility of using GALA on the Ethereum network or the Binance Smart Chain whenever they choose.
Note: The user assumes all risk and responsibility for the use of this third party wallet and any other similar wallet.
How to Import a Private Key into MetaMask
How To Install MetaMask
How to add GALA to MetaMask?
This article also assumes the reader is confident in understanding the differences between using the Ethereum network and the Binance Smart Chain Network.
1) Navigate to dapp.ptokens.io and click Connect Wallet.
Note: If the pairings do not automatically populate, they will need to be entered manually. GALA’s ethereum contract is 0x15d4c048f83bd7e37d49ea4c83a07267ec4203da and when entering the contract address in it will pop up on the site similar to the screenshot below. Click Native to add it to the pairing.
When choosing GALA on the Binance Smart Chain Network, GALA’s Binance contract address is 0x7ddee176f665cd201f93eede625770e2fd911990 and when entering the contract address in it will pop up on the site similar to the screenshot below. Click on Binance Smart Chain to add it to the pairing.
2) Click the Connect to your MetaMask Wallet button.
3) Click the check mark to choose which MetaMask wallet that is desired to be used. After marking the account with a check mark, click Next.
4) Click the Connect button.
5) When MetaMask is connected successfully, the MetaMask wallet will show that it is Connected.
The website will also change from Connect Wallet to Enter an Amount. If the website has not automatically updated, refreshing the page and clicking Connect Wallet again will fix the issue.
6) Now we will be able to swap the GALA on Ethereum to pToken GALA on the BSC network. Enter an amount to swap and insert the desired recipient Binance Wallet address in the to address field.
7) This prompt will appear with the transaction fee needed to continue.
8) Once the transaction is signed, the website will update and display the transaction broadcasted and is waiting for confirmation.
Once this completes, the website will show the transaction confirmed and the GALA will be swapped.
Checking the swapped wallet in this example confirms that the Ethereum GALA was swapped successfully and is now on Binance Smart Chain network.
Note: If a person wants to swap their GALA from Binance to Ethereum, they will need to click the arrows in the middle to change the swap. A person would need to complete the steps above, but instead of using Ethereum for the fees and a Binance wallet as to address, they would need to use Binance Coin for fees and the desired Ethereum address in the To Wallet.