Select Gas Fees For Treasure Chest And Store Purchases
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
This article demonstrates how to increase the gas fees when making store purchases, speeding up pending store purchases, and much more.
Increasing a transaction’s gas fee gives users the flexibility to decide how fast they want their purchase to complete.
If a person wants their purchase to go through faster, they can select higher fees to have it filled by the Ethereum network than using the normal amount for gas and having to wait longer.
This article assumes the reader understands the information in the following articles:
How To Sign Up For a Gala Games Account
Selecting Gas Fees When Buying From the Gala Store
1) Log into a Gala Games account and click the Store tab.
2) Select the desired NFT game to be purchased. Users can use the search bar to find a specific NFT or use the various filters to find the NFT they crave.
In the example below, we'll be purchasing an NFT for Mirandus.
3) After selecting a NFT for purchase, users can select the currency they want to purchase the NFT with as well as the quantity of the NFT they desire.
Note: Certain NFTs, such as those for Town Star, may only be available for purchase with specific coins (TOWN, GALA, etc.)
4) This will display the Sending Speed page. From here, a user can select to speed up a transaction if they wish.
The more the slider is moved to the right towards Very Fast, the faster the transaction will be fulfilled on the Ethereum network.
The more the slider is moved to the left towards Slower, the slower the transaction will be fulfilled; the Sending Speed defaults at the slowest setting.
5) After clicking Place Order, the order will be processed.
6) The order is shown as confirmed once the network is finished processing it. Since we used a higher fee, the network processed it faster than if we had used a slower fee.
Selecting Gas Fees When Minting From A Treasure Chest
1) Access a Gala Game’s Treasure Chest NFT by navigating to your Inventory and clicking on the NFT you'd like to mint. When you're on the Transfer to GALA[ETH] page, click on Speed Up.
2) This will bring the Speed Up Transaction prompt. The further to the right the slider is moved towards Very Fast, the faster the Treasure Chest claim will be processed on the Ethereum network.
3) Scroll down and click Confirm.
Notice how the gas fee has increased. Once the fee is changed to a person’s liking, click Transfer Item.
Speeding Up A Pending Store / Treasure Chest Claim
If an existing transaction is taking a while to get filled, speeding it up is an option.
1) Click the bell when logged into a Gala Games account and look for a pending transaction as seen below and click Pending.
Note: This will only be able to speed up the oldest transaction that is currently pending.
2) This will bring up the option to Speed Up the transaction.
3) Select the desired speed for the transaction. If a user wants to get the order done faster, they can drag the slider further to the right towards Very Fast.
4) Scroll down and click Confirm.
After speeding it up, please wait until the Ethereum network is able to complete the transaction.